What are the MaritzMayer Laboratories HCG Lean 4000 Plus?
The HCG Lean 4000 Plus is a weight loss product in form of oral drops, created by MaritzMayer Laboratories. Contrary to what the name implies, these diet drops do not have any HCG in their formula, and are made of plant extracts and a complex of amino acids.
Benefits of HCG Lean 4000 Plus
According to the manufacturer, HCG Lean 4000 Plus is a powerful mix that “supports weight management.” And… That’s all there is to it. The information provided on the official website is scarce, so it’s really hard to tell what could be the expected results from taking this product.
Theoretically speaking, the HCG Lean 4000 Plus oral drops could aid in either losing weight and/or preventing weight gain.
HCG Lean 4000 Plus Ingredients
According to the manufacturer, the HCG Lean 4000 Plus contains the following ingredients.
- Niacin (Niacinamide). Wait, what? So is it niacin or niacinamide? In case you don’t know, niacin is also known as nicotinic acid, while niacinamide (same as nicotinamide) is the amide of nicotinic acid. In other words, they are two different substances, although both are from the vitamin B3 group. Niacin is an essential nutrient for human health, while niacinamide is used for the treatment of pellagra. Stating that they are the same indicates that the manufacturer does not have the slightest idea about basic nutritional knowledge, and this is extremely alarming.
- African Mango (Irvingia Gabonensis) Seed extract is a nutritional supplement that has been gaining huge popularity over the last years. Scientific studies have confirmed that it can aid in lose weight and decrease blood cholesterol levels.
- L-Ornithine is an amino acid that aids your body in eliminating organic waste through the urea cycle. Certain studies affirm that ornithine could reduce post-exercise fatigue.
- L-Carnitine is believed to enhance the transport of fatty acids into the mitochondria of your cells, where they can be metabolized for energy. Some studies indicate that carnitine can improve physical performance.
- L-Glutamine is a proteinogenic amino acid, meaning that your body uses it to build new proteins. Therefore, glutamine could be beneficial for those dieters who want to build some muscle.
- L-Arginine is an amino acid that takes part in process of NO (nitric oxide) synthesis, a systemic vasodilator that helps in controlling blood pressure and promotes erectile function in men.
- Maca Root extract is believed to improve mood and cognitive functions, and certain studies indicate that it could also be beneficial for the management of chronic pain and inflammation.
- PygeumAfricanum Bark extract is derived from African cherry, a traditional African medicine used for the treatment of prostate diseases in men.
- Beta-Alanine is an amino acid used mostly by athletes to enhance physical performance and reduce post-workout fatigue. Perhaps, this component is present in the formula to increase the potential effectiveness of your exercises for weight loss.
- RhodiolaRosea extract works as an adaptogen, meaning that it increases stress tolerance and alleviates mental fatigue to a certain extent.
- Astragalus Root extract has been used in traditional Chinese healing doctrines for centuries to support the immune system and modulate inflammatory processes.
Although the ingredients present in the formula aren’t bad at all, their quantity and quality are questionable due to the low price of the final product. It is virtually impossible to purchase and combine the mentioned components for a mere $20. So what is the manufacturers selling, if not tap water in a fancy bottle?
How the HCG Lean 4000 Pluswork
Part of the ingredients allegedly present in the HCG Lean 4000 Plus weight loss drops work as fat-burners (IrvingiaGabonensis extract, L-Carnitine), some others tend to increase physical performance and enhance muscle synthesis (Beta-Alanine, L-Glutamine). The rest are present in the complex either to help you eliminate organic waste products or support your mood and mental health.
Pros of HCG Lean 4000 Plus
- The allegedly present ingredients are well-balanced and effective, their safety and impact was confirmed by many scientific studies.
- One bottle of HCG Lean 4000 Plus costs just $19.95
Cons of HCG Lean 4000 Plus
- The listed ingredients are impossible to gather and combine for $19.95, so their quality (and presence) is very questionable.
- It seems that the manufacturer is devoid of basic nutritional knowledge, judging by the fact that they imply that niacin and niacinamide are the same. This is not true.
- According to customer reviews gathered on Amazon, eBay, and Walmart, the customer satisfaction rate for this product is exceptionally low. Out of 1000 customers, almost half (487) affirmed they were not content with the results of taking HCG Lean 4000 Plus. Most likely, this is an indirect confirmation of the thought that the claimed ingredients are not present in the formula.
Where to buy HCG Lean 4000 Plus
The HCG Lean 4000 Plus weight loss oral drops are available for purchase on the official website of the manufacturer, MaritzMayer laboratories. Keep in mind that they do not have any special offers and discounts, and the shipment for all orders under $69 will cost no less than $5.99 (maybe more, in case of international delivery).
Best HCG drops Reviews with ratings 2018 Updated – Based On Real Customer Reviews And Feedback
|Rank||Product Name||Overall Customer Review||Review|
|#1||HCG complex||(5 / 5)||hCG Complex Review|
|#2||Easy HCG||(5 / 5)||Easy HCG Review|
|#3||HCG1234||(3.5 / 5)||hCG 1234 Review|
|#4||Nigen Biotech||(2.8 / 5)||Nigen Biotech Review|
|#5||Amino Drops||(4.1 / 5)||Amino Drops Review|
|#6||Better Than HCG||(4.5 / 5)||Better Than HCG Review|
|#7||Your HCG||(3.1 / 5)||Your HCG Review|
|#8||HCG Lean 4000 Plus||(3 / 5)||Lean 4000 Plus Review|
|#9||Anumed||(3.3 / 5)||Anumed HCG Review|
|#10||Rejuvimedical||(3 / 5)||Rejuvimedical Review|