Baked lemon pepper chicken wings recipe video:
Did you know about any recipe which can be cooked with just three ingredients? In this article we will tell about such an incredibly tasty recipe baked lemon pepper chicken wings recipe. You will just love this crispy chicken wing and will feel elevated hearing all those ‘yummy’ and ‘superb delicacy’ etc from the happy faces, you would serve the lemon pepper chicken wing recipe.
Ingredients for preparing baked lemon pepper chicken wings recipe:
- Chicken wings 2 1/2 pounds, tips removed
- Olive oil 2 table spoon
- Lemon pepper 3 table spoon for seasoning
- Lemon for squeezing
Directions for preparing baked lemon pepper chicken wings:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degree F
- Take a large sized bowl. Place the chicken wings in the bowl. Pour the olive oil and lemon pepper and toss for seasoning. Set aside for some time for soaking.
- Put the seasoned chicken wings on baking sheet and put inside the preheated oven. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Flip the chicken wings midways till the chickens are cooked thoroughly.
- Baked pepper lime chicken wings are ready for serving. Serve the hot chicken wings with garlic sauce or any sauce of your liking.
The above Baked pepper lime chicken wings recipe is sufficient for 18 servings.
Preparation time for Baked pepper lime chicken wings: 10 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Total time: 65 minutes
- Pat the chicken wings dry before seasoning. Let the chicken wings dry for 10 to 15 minutes placing the chicken wings on dry paper. Wet chicken will not be that crispy.
- The baked lemon pepper chicken wings recipe is ideal for HCG diet.
- Avoid using refrigerated chicken wings for getting best crispy results.
Calories per serving of 4 baked lemon pepper chicken wing pieces: 196 calories
For one serving of baked lemon pepper chicken wings
Calories – 196 calories
Saturated fats – 4.4 gm
Polyunsaturated fats – 2.7 gm
Monounsaturated fats – 7.1 gm
Cholesterol – 93.3 mg
Sodium – 631.1 mg
Protein -15.1 gm
Carbohydrate – NIL
Fiber – NIL
One caution for the viewers: the baked pepper lemon chicken wing recipe is so crispy and tasty that you may get addicted to the recipe.
Other low calorie recipes you can include while following HCG Diet:
- How To Make Baked Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- How to make Greek yogurt chicken salad
- How braised balsamic chicken recipe is made