Panax quinquefolius is also known as American ginseng. This plant was used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine to improve one’s immunity, fight back bacterial and viral infections, and just boost metabolism in general.
How does Panax Quinquefolius help to lose weight?
In the HCG formula American ginseng is primarily used as a powerful fat-burner. This is the natural result of the boost in metabolism that it imposes. Panax also helps to fight fatigue and serves as a source of energy, thus helping you to stick to your workout schedule and never miss a session.
Is this product good to be included in HCG drops?
Absolutely. Ginseng is one of the most powerful means that Mother Nature has created to pump up your inner resources. Also, it has been used for centuries already, meaning that it is a fairly safe component.
Other health benefits
Ginseng is well-known for its ability to enhance your immune system, so it is recommended to take it during periods of increased physical and/or intellectual activity to prevent such unpleasant conditions like common cold and viral infections of the upper respiratory tract. Besides that, Panax improves erectile function in men, cognition, stamina, and blood glucose levels (especially useful for diabetics).
Mild headaches, upset stomach. It is recommended to take ginseng cautiously during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Other popular ingredients:
- Fucus Vesiculosus: The Fabulous Seaweed That Makes Your Skin Younger.
- L-Arginine: Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Get Slim & Ripped!
- L-Leucine: More Muscles, Less Fat, A Better Body For All The Dieters.
- L-Carnitine: Physical Performance, Body Building And A Good Fat Burner.
- Vitamin B12: Healthy Nerves, Strong Blood Cells And Protects From Viral Diseases
- Maca root (a.k.a Lepidium meyenii) : Superfood With Plenty Of Minerals and Nutrients
- Magnesium Phosphate: It Relieves Muscular Pains, Cramps and Workout Pains.
- L-Glutamic: Promotes Digestive And Brain Health, Muscle Growth And Athletic performance
- L-Ornithine: Supports Athletic Performance, liver functioning, Quick wound recovery and stress management