Maca root, known in the scientific word by the name of Lepidium meyenii, is a fantastic adaptogen with several other highly beneficial effects for your health. Many experienced nutritionists believe that the maca root is a superfood, meaning that it has an exceptionally high amount of minerals and nutrients that every human needs for a healthy life.
How does Maca help to lose weight?
Maca is an adaptogen. As the word implies, this ingredient helps you in better adapting (emotionally) to the lemons that life throws your way. Instead of fiercely fighting stress, you will be able to use this energy to exercise and live a better life in general. This drastically improves the effectiveness of any diet, without a trace of doubt.
Is Maca good to be included in HCG drops?
Any diet is stressful, no matter how effective and safe it is. Maca will help you to take the situation with a light heart and a smile on your face, thus making the process of losing weight much more pleasant and durable. If possible, you should pick HCG drops that contain Maca as one of their ingredients.
Other health benefits of Maca
Maca root has significant antioxidant properties which help you to combat the damage done by free radicals. Thanks to this effect, your body will stay young for much longer, and have lower risk of developing cancer. Besides the said, maca helps to control blood glucose levels and blood cholesterol.
Side effects of Maca
Rarely – fatigue, diarrhea, mild stomach pain.
Other popular ingredients:
- Panax Quinquefolius: American Ginseng, One Of The Most Powerful Metabolism Boosters.
- Fucus Vesiculosus: The Fabulous Seaweed That Makes Your Skin Younger.
- L-Arginine: Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Get Slim & Ripped!
- L-Leucine: More Muscles, Less Fat, A Better Body For All The Dieters.
- L-Carnitine: Physical Performance, Body Building And A Good Fat Burner.
- Vitamin B12: Healthy Nerves, Strong Blood Cells And Protects From Viral Diseases
- Magnesium Phosphate: It Relieves Muscular Pains, Cramps and Workout Pains.
- L-Glutamic: Promotes Digestive And Brain Health, Muscle Growth And Athletic performance
- L-Ornithine: Supports Athletic Performance, liver functioning, Quick wound recovery and stress management