L-Ornithine is an amino acid that does not take part in the process of protein synthesis. Instead, it is essential for the proper flow of the so-called urea cycle, a series of biochemical reactions in the human body responsible for the elimination of excess nitrogen.
How does L-Ornithine help to lose weight?
Ornithine is well-known and loved by thousands of bodybuilders and athletes from all around the world for its anabolic properties, as it is believed that it indirectly helps to build new muscles and increase overall strength. For you, this means you will be able to exercise more effectively and therefore burn more fat in the process.
Is Ornithine good to be included in HCG drops?
Yes, but mostly as an additional component. Ornithine has minimal effects on physical performance and muscle build-up, but it is crucial for the elimination of waste in your body. As any diet is accompanied by a cleansing in the organism, the aid of Ornithine in this matter cannot be underestimated. That said, it is recommended to opt for HCG drops that include L-Ornithine over those products that don’t.
Other health benefits of L-Ornithine
L-Ornithine helps to use energy more effectively, thus reducing fatigue and shortening the period of recovery after workouts. Additionally, Ornithine is present in many drugs that treat cirrhosis, for example the well-known LOLA, which is a stable salt of L-Ornithine and L-Aspartate.
Side effects of L-Ornithine
None, as it is usually produced in your own body.
Other popular ingredients:
- Panax Quinquefolius: American Ginseng, One Of The Most Powerful Metabolism Boosters.
- Fucus Vesiculosus: The Fabulous Seaweed That Makes Your Skin Younger.
- L-Arginine: Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Get Slim & Ripped!
- L-Leucine: More Muscles, Less Fat, A Better Body For All The Dieters.
- L-Carnitine: Physical Performance, Body Building And A Good Fat Burner.
- Vitamin B12: Healthy Nerves, Strong Blood Cells And Protects From Viral Diseases
- Maca root (a.k.a Lepidium meyenii) : Superfood With Plenty Of Minerals and Nutrients
- Magnesium Phosphate: It Relieves Muscular Pains, Cramps and Workout Pains.
- L-Glutamic: Promotes Digestive And Brain Health, Muscle Growth And Athletic performance