L-Leucine is an amino acid that’s naturally synthetized in your own body. It plays a crucial role in the process of protein build-up.
How does L-Leucine help to lose weight?
First and foremost, leucine directly boosts up the production of proteins in your body, meaning that it has powerful anabolic properties. As a result, you will be building more muscles and in shorter terms, which will help you to endure longer workout sessions with complex exercises. In turn, you will burn more fat because your body will be using it as a source of energy for your muscles.
Is L-Leucine good to be included in HCG drops?
Yes, just as any other amino acid. Because, let’s admit it, you don’t want ONLY to lose weight. You want a better body in general, and this is impossible to achieve without having strong and handsome muscles. This is a fact that many products leave aside, so opt for those that still believe it’s important.
Other health benefits of L-Leucine
L-Leucine has appetite-suppressant properties, so it will help you to feel less hunger throughout your diet. Another handy benefit of L-Leucine is that it’s often present in a wide variety of foods as a flavor enhancer. Naturally, HCG drops that contain L-Leucine will taste better than the others.
Side effects of L-Leucine
Allergies (rarely), pellagra exacerbation (in case of low niacin levels, so it L-Leucine is recommended to take together with niacin)
Other popular ingredients:
- Panax Quinquefolius: American Ginseng, One Of The Most Powerful Metabolism Boosters.
- Fucus Vesiculosus: The Fabulous Seaweed That Makes Your Skin Younger.
- L-Arginine: Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Get Slim & Ripped!
- L-Carnitine: Physical Performance, Body Building And A Good Fat Burner.
- Vitamin B12: Healthy Nerves, Strong Blood Cells And Protects From Viral Diseases
- Maca root (a.k.a Lepidium meyenii) : Superfood With Plenty Of Minerals and Nutrients
- Magnesium Phosphate: It Relieves Muscular Pains, Cramps and Workout Pains.
- L-Glutamic: Promotes Digestive And Brain Health, Muscle Growth And Athletic performance
- L-Ornithine: Supports Athletic Performance, liver functioning, Quick wound recovery and stress management