L-Glutamic acid is a non-essential amino acid (meaning that your organism is already synthetizing it in small quantities) that plays an exceptional role in the process of protein build-up, and has certain other features too.
How does L-Glutamic Acid help to lose weight?
Glutamic acid turns into glutamate after donating one of its protons. This substance is one of the body’s most important neurotransmitters, which means it is essential for the proper flow of nervous impulses in your brain. Glutamate is crucial for a good memory, as well as other cognitive functions. Although this isn’t directly related to weight loss, it goes without doubt that you will feel better if your brain will work better. Therefore, you will be more likely to stick to your diet instead of dropping it during a mood swing.
Besides that, this amino acid is a building block for proteins, meaning that it will improve your muscle-building performance, and subsequently help you in losing weight.
Is L-Glutamic Acid good to be included in HCG drops?
Yes, although it’s effect is rather pleasant than it is useful. By improving your cognitive functions, L-glutamic acid and glutamate, its metabolite, is likely to help you chase your weight loss goals to their effective fulfillment.
Other health benefits of L-Glutamic Acid
Glutamate is a powerful flavor-enhancing component. As such, it significantly improves the taste of any product it is added to. Also, glutamate takes part in the process of eliminating waste products from your body.
Side effects of L-Glutamic Acid
None if taken in recommended doses, as it is synthetized in your own body.
Other popular ingredients:
- Panax Quinquefolius: American Ginseng, One Of The Most Powerful Metabolism Boosters.
- Fucus Vesiculosus: The Fabulous Seaweed That Makes Your Skin Younger.
- L-Arginine: Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Get Slim & Ripped!
- L-Leucine: More Muscles, Less Fat, A Better Body For All The Dieters.
- L-Carnitine: Physical Performance, Body Building And A Good Fat Burner.
- Vitamin B12: Healthy Nerves, Strong Blood Cells And Protects From Viral Diseases
- Maca root (a.k.a Lepidium meyenii) : Superfood With Plenty Of Minerals and Nutrients
- Magnesium Phosphate: It Relieves Muscular Pains, Cramps and Workout Pains