L-Carnitine is a powerful substance often taken by professional athletes and bodybuilders to improve their physical performance, enhance build-up of muscles, and burning of fat. It is naturally produced in the body of most people, so it can be considered to be quite safe. However people often confuse between l-carnitine and acetyl-l-carnitine. These both work differently but two different forms of same amino acid.
How does L-Carnitine help to lose weight?
L-Carnitine is a very effective way of transporting fatty acids straight into the mitochondria of your cells, the tiny little power plants that supply your body with the energy it needs. As a result, you will be burning up fat to get yourself an extra dose of energy needed to feel better, exercise harder, and get slim much faster than without this wonderful ingredient.
Is L-Carnitine good to be included in HCG drops?
It’s not good, it is GREAT. After all, your main goal is to burn fat, isn’t it? Carnitine is one of the most effective ways to achieve this, and a fairly natural way at that.
Other health benefits of L-Carnitine
Carnitine is well known for its heart-protecting features, as it was confirmed in several massive studies that it lowers risk of heart attacks, and effectively supports the treatment of ischemic heart disease. Other sources affirm that L-Carnitine could be useful for those people that suffer from diabetes, as it improves glucose metabolism.
Side effects :
Rare side effects include nausea, upset stomach, and diarrhea, but most people do not experience any uncomfortable effects.
Other popular ingredients:
- Panax Quinquefolius: American Ginseng, One Of The Most Powerful Metabolism Boosters.
- Fucus Vesiculosus: The Fabulous Seaweed That Makes Your Skin Younger.
- L-Arginine: Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Get Slim & Ripped!
- L-Leucine: More Muscles, Less Fat, A Better Body For All The Dieters.
- Vitamin B12: Healthy Nerves, Strong Blood Cells And Protects From Viral Diseases
- Maca root (a.k.a Lepidium meyenii) : Superfood With Plenty Of Minerals and Nutrients
- Magnesium Phosphate: It Relieves Muscular Pains, Cramps and Workout Pains.
- L-Glutamic: Promotes Digestive And Brain Health, Muscle Growth And Athletic performance
- L-Ornithine: Supports Athletic Performance, liver functioning, Quick wound recovery and stress management