Fucus vesiculosus is also known as bladderwrack, sea oak, and rockweed. It is a type of seaweed commonly found growing in the waters of the Baltic and North seas, as well as in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans.
How does Panax Quinquefolius help to lose weight?
Bladderwrack is the first source of iodine that mankind has ever discovered in the beginning of the XIX century. Iodine is an essential element for the proper function of your thyroid gland, which greatly affects your metabolism through the synthesis of thyroxine. If you don’t have enough iodine, you’ll have a hard time burning fat no matter what you do, how much you try, and what exactly you choose to eat.
Is Fucus vesiculosus good to be included in HCG drops?
Of course it is. As said above, iodine is crucial for the production of thyroxine in the human body, and thyroxine is a powerful endogenous (meaning that it is produced in your own organism) fat-burner. Whenever possible, opt for those HCG drops that contain Fucus vesiculosus, or bladderwrack.
Other health benefits of Fucus vesiculosus
This fantastic seaweed is loved all around the world for its skin-caring and anti-aging properties. Recent studies have confirmed that Fucus vesiculosus is able to enhance the skin’s elasticity and decrease its thickness, thus fighting age-related processes.
Side effects of Fucus vesiculosus
Allergies to the iodine present in the extract (rarely)
Other popular ingredients:
- Panax Quinquefolius: American Ginseng, One Of The Most Powerful Metabolism Boosters.
- L-Arginine: Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Get Slim & Ripped!
- L-Leucine: More Muscles, Less Fat, A Better Body For All The Dieters.
- L-Carnitine: Physical Performance, Body Building And A Good Fat Burner.
- Vitamin B12: Healthy Nerves, Strong Blood Cells And Protects From Viral Diseases
- Maca root (a.k.a Lepidium meyenii) : Superfood With Plenty Of Minerals and Nutrients
- Magnesium Phosphate: It Relieves Muscular Pains, Cramps and Workout Pains.
- L-Glutamic: Promotes Digestive And Brain Health, Muscle Growth And Athletic performance
- L-Ornithine: Supports Athletic Performance, liver functioning, Quick wound recovery and stress management